The season of this concert series will be opened by one of the most skilled string quartets with 30 years of experience, with the talented Latvian musician Vineta Sareika as first violin since 2012.
Along with String Quartet No. 15, the program will feature a very special event – the premiere of Pēteris Vasks’ String Quarter No. 6.
Artemis Quartet consists of violinists Vineta Sareika and Suyoen Kim, violist Gregor Sigl, and cellist Harriet Krijg.
The concert in Liepāja will take place in collaboration with the Autumn Chamber Music Festival.
Tickets: starting from € 10.00
Place: Great Hall
The event is intended for an adult audience. Children under the age of 5 may be denied attendance to events for adult audiences.
Ticket prices may change closer to the event.
Students, teachers, seniors – 25%
Persons with group I and II disabilities and their companions – 50%
Family tickets: 1 or 2 adults + 2 (or more) children – 25%
NB. Upon attending a concert, the attendee must show personal identification.
10–30 persons – 20%
30 and more persons – 25%
Autumn/winter concerts of the Chamber Hall concert series Personally**:
- 02/10 Artemis Quartet. Beethoven and Vasks
- 25/10 The Most Beautiful Russian Romances. Mikhail Chulpaev
- 22/11 Trio Palladio. Masterpieces of Chamber Music
- 13/12 Laima Jansone. Three Rivers
**Get a 35% discount when purchasing tickets for all 4 concerts of the series at the same time! Promotion valid until 01.10.2020. Tickets are limited. The discount applies at Biļešu Paradīze sales points in Latvia.
We ask attendees of concerts to assess their health and not to attend events if they are showing symptoms of respiratory infection (fever, cough, shortness of breath), or if they are under self-isolation, home quarantine or strict isolation. The Great Hall will be opened for the audience 30 minutes before the concert.
By attending this event, you confirm that:
- you will observe all safety measures put in place to limit the spreading of Covid-19, of which you will be informed at the venue as well;
- you will respect instructions of concert organizers at the venue regarding audience movement management, observance of hygiene requirements, accessibility of disinfectant, etc.