Concert series PERSONALLY
The fresh and refined program will be presented by world-renowned Latvian artists – violinist Eva Bindere, pianist Reinis Zariņš, and cellist Kristīne Blaumane. The program will be opened with a piano trio by British composer Rebecca Clarke and the world premiere of Santa Ratniece’s piece, followed by a piano trio by German genius Felix Mendelssohn and Pēteris Vasks’ “Lonely Angel”.
As with all concerts of the Chamber Hall series Personally, the concert audience will be able to meet the musicians after the concert to enjoy informal conversations over coffee and refreshing drinks. Post-performance conversations are supported by Andrito Coffee Roastery, drinks experts Prike Latvia, and café Čello.
(Trio Palladio/ Ravel Piano Trio. Excerpt from I movement)
(Trio Palladio/ Beethoven "Ghost" piano trio op.70 No.1 2nd mov.)
Tickets: starting from € 10.00
Place: Great Hall
Organized by: Great Amber
Supported by: Liepāja City Council and State Culture Capital Foundation
The event is intended for an adult audience. Children under the age of 5 may be denied attendance to events for adult audiences.
Ticket prices may change closer to the event.
- Students, teachers, seniors – 25%
- Persons with group I and II disabilities and their companions – 50%
- Family tickets: 1 or 2 adults + 2 (or more) children – 25%
NB. Upon attending a concert, the attendee must show personal identification.
- 10–30 persons – 20%
- 30 and more persons – 25%
Autumn/winter concerts of the Chamber Hall concert series Personally**:
- 02/10 Artemis Quartet. Beethoven and Vasks
- 25/10 The Most Beautiful Russian Romances. Mikhail Chulpaev
- 22/11 Trio Palladio. Masterpieces of Chamber Music
- 13/12 Laima Jansone. Three Rivers
**Get a 35% discount when purchasing tickets for all 4 concerts of the series at the same time! Promotion valid until 01.10.2020. Tickets are limited. The discount applies at Biļešu Paradīze sales points in Latvia.
We ask attendees of concerts to assess their health and not to attend events if they are showing symptoms of respiratory infection (fever, cough, shortness of breath), or if they are under self-isolation, home quarantine or strict isolation. The Great Hall will be opened for the audience 30 minutes before the concert.
By attending this event, you confirm that:
- you will observe all safety measures put in place to limit the spreading of Covid-19, of which you will be informed at the venue as well;
- you will respect instructions of concert organizers at the venue regarding audience movement management, observance of hygiene requirements, accessibility of disinfectant, etc.