As previously announced, one of the most sought-after opera singers in the world, mezzo-soprano Elīna Garanča, will have her first solo concert at the concert hall Great Amber on October 10, 2020. The concert scheduled at 6 p.m. will be divided into two events, therefore all ticket owners must exchange their concert tickets to one of the new times, October 10, 2020, at 5 p.m. or 8 p.m.!
Tickets can be exchanged starting from Tuesday, September 15. Ticket owners should do the following:
• Choose the most convenient of the two offered concert times.
• Exchange their tickets until September 30, 2020.
• If tickets were purchased at a Biļešu Paradīze office, they can be exchanged in Liepāja, at the information center of the concert hall Great Amber, Radio iela 8. Additional information: 634 24 555.
• If tickets were purchased online, ticket owners are encouraged to contact the Deputy Head of Marketing and Public Relations of the concert hall, Aiva Juhnevica, email@example.com. Please state the subject of the e-mail “Regarding the concert of Elīna Garanča”, and, in the e-mail body, state your preferred event time and new seat numbers, as well as the numbers of the previous tickets.
In order to prioritize current ticket owners of the rescheduled concert, only these customers will be processed from September 15 to 30. Starting from October 1, the remaining tickets to the concert will become available to all.
• The opening hours of the information center of the concert hall Great Amber are: Tuesday to Friday – 12 to 5 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., closed on Mondays. Phone: 634 24 555.
• If your ticket was purchased at a discount, please have your document confirming a special status with you when you exchange the ticket.
• Tickets with the previous time of the concert (6 p.m.) will not be valid for either concert! All purchased tickets must be exchanged.
• Due to the current restrictions of gathering, the concert hall cannot guarantee the availability of a specific previously purchased seat.
• When exchanging tickets, each attendee will have to indicate their own contact information and the contact information of other attendees joining them (tickets must be personalized). SIA “Lielais Dzintars” will store this information for one month after the event so as to provide it to the Center for Disease Prevention and Control (SPKC) if needed.
• We recommend downloading the app “Apturi Covid”.
About the concert:
This will be the debut of the world-famous Latvian artist at the concert hall Great Amber. Elīna Garanča will visit Liepāja with a chamber music program featuring the best pieces by Robert Schumann, Johannes Brahms and Sergei Rachmaninov. “Elīna Garanča is one of the most sought-after singers on Earth; among mezzo-sopranos she has few peers, vocally, musically, or dramatically,” says the New York Classical Review about the Latvian singer.
The singer will share the stage with pianist Malcolm Martineau, known as the accompanist for the most prominent opera divas – Anna Netrebko, Anne Sofie von Otter, Angela Gheorghiu, and others. He and Elīna Garanča have had many brilliant concerts at the most prestigious halls in the world – Wigmore Hall in London, Carnegie Hall in New York, Musikverein in Vienna, etc. Their artistic partnership is referred to as magical.
The concert is organized by SIA “Lielais Dzintars” with the support of Liepāja City Council. The concert has no intermissions, approximate duration: 1 hour 15 minutes More information available on lielaisdzintars.lv.