I. General previsions
1. The present provisions stipulate the behavior of visitors of Liepāja Concert Hall Great Amber (hereinafter referred to as the Concert Hall) and their obligations in the event of non-observance. Observance of the current provisions shall me mandatory to all visitors of the Concert Hall.
2. The provisions have been published on the website of SIA “Lielais Dzintars” www.lielaisdzintars.lv and made available at the Information Center of the Concert Hall on the ground floor of the building, in Latvian and English.
3. Events at the Concert Hall are organized both by the Concert Hall and independent producers. The organizer of the event, stated on the events calendar on the website, shall be responsible for the artistic and technical quality of each specific event.
5. If in doubt, visitors should address an employee of the Concert Hall.
6. The following services operate within the Concert Hall:
6.1. an Information Center and ticket office on the ground floor, phone +371 63424555, e-email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
6.2. a café on the ground floor and a restaurant on the 7th floor of the building. During events, services of the café may be provided on the 2nd and 3rd floor of the building;
6.3. a panorama elevator to the balconies of the Great Hall;
6.4. an internal passenger/staff elevator to the 6th floor, performances of the Liepāja Theater on the Experimental Stage;
6.5. a sound library on the 7th floor of the building (available via passenger/staff elevator);
6.6. restrooms – on the ground floor, 2nd, 3rd and 6th floor of the building;
6.7. a cloakroom – on the 2nd floor.
II. General rules for visitors of the Concert Hall
7. Visitors are obligated to treat Concert Hall property with care, observe cleanliness and provisions of public order and general fire safety.
8. The following is forbidden at the Concert Hall:
8.1. behaving or acting in a way that poses a threat to the safety or health of others;
8.3. entering rooms which are only intended for employees of the Concert Hall or whose doors are marked with a sign ‘IEEJA AIZLIEGTA (NO ENTRY)’, opening doors of the glass part of the facade, or climbing the technical bridges behind barriers around the glass facade;
8.4. moving or damaging art works, exhibited objects, advertising stands, or technical equipment placed in the Concert Hall;
8.5. entering with animals, large bags, bicycles and other transportation devices, carrying hazardous substances or dangerous objects;
8.6. entering while wearing unhygienic clothing or being under the influence of alcohol and/or narcotics;
8.7. carrying and using any type of weapon, specialized protection devices (sprays, electric shock devices, etc.), flammable objects, pyrotechnic devices;
8.8. handling, opening, moving suspicious objects. If such objects are found, Concert Hall employees should be notified immediately;
8.9. carrying out the property of the Concert Hall and/or its tenants.
8.10. littering inside the premises.
9. Placing advertising or educational materials in the Concert Hall shall only be permitted after a written agreement with the Concert Hall.
10. Organizing planned photo or video shoots, including by professional camera equipment, participation of third parties therein and the changing arrangements of such persons, etc., may only be done with permission from the administration of SIA “Lielais Dzintars” and after making the appropriate payment. The price list is available at the Information Center.
III. Rights and obligations of concert attendees
11. The Concert Hall shall be available to the public one hour prior to the beginning of an event, and the event space shall be open 15 to 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the event.
12. An event attendee is obligated to:
12.1. observe general provisions for visitors;
12.2. observe the starting time of the event. After the third call, entry into the event space shall be closed until the first intermission or applause between performance pieces, or the attendee may be shown to a seat other than the one stated on the ticket, in order to avoid disturbing other attendees;
12.3. present an appropriate ticket/invitation, along with document certifying a price discount if such has been applied to the purchased ticket. If the document cannot presented, a payment for the difference to the full price of the ticket must be made at the ticket office;
12.4. save the ticket/invitation until the end of the event;
12.5. occupy only the seat stated in the ticket/invitation;
12.6. turn off the sound of mobile phones and other devices before the event;
12.7. leave outerwear, large bags, and umbrellas in the cloakroom.
13. An event attendee is forbidden from:
13.1. making noise or bothering other persons;
13.2. carrying food or drinks into the event space, except if permitted by the type of event;
13.3. taking photographs, recording audio of video with the purpose of executing other person’s rights. Taking pictures, recording video or audio during an event is only permitted for professional purposes with prior written consent from SIA “Lielais Dzintars”.
14. Event brochures, if such are provided, can be purchased from Concert Hall users or ticket takers in the vestibules before the event or during intermissions. Payments shall be made in cash only.
15. It is recommended to check flowers and presents for the artists into the cloakroom with a card attached stating the recipient. If there is no attendant in the cloakroom, flowers and presents may be left at the Information Center of the Concert Hall. The flowers and presents are publicly given to the artists on stage by Concert Hall employees.
16. Videos and photos may be taken during the event for publicity and marketing purposes by SIA “Lielais Dzintars”, event artists and/or other authorized persons. Event attendees may object to the publishing their photo on the website of SIA “Lielais Dzintars” by submitting a statement to the administration of SIA “Lielais Dzintars” or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and including a link to the photo in question and information for the person to be identified.
IV. Provisions on using the cloakroom
17. The cloakroom shall be open one hour prior to the beginning of the event.
18. Event attendees shall use the cloakroom free of charge.
19. If shoes are to be left in the cloakroom, it is recommended to place them in a plastic bag, Umbrellas may be left in a closed position in a special stand.
20. For safety purposes, the contents of bags to be left in the cloakroom must be shown to a cloakroom attendant.
21. A fee of 10 EUR shall be paid for a lost cloakroom badge. If a badge is lost, outerwear is handed out only after all other attendees have received theirs.
V. Purchasing and booking tickets for events organized by the Concert Hall
22. Tickets may be purchased in person at the Information Center of the Concert Hall at Radio iela 8, Liepāja, or at sales points of SIA “Biļešu paradīze” (list available at http://bilesuparadize.lv/lv/home/stores), or remotely on the website of “Biļešu paradīze”: www.bilesuparadize.lv.
23. Tickets for events organized by the Concert Hall must be purchased for each attendee of the Event. For events intended for children or families with children, a ticket must be purchased for each child aged 2 and up.
24. Tickets with an applied discount can only be purchased if presenting a document certifying the right for the type of discount:
24.1. student, senior, teacher, retired person (except those receiving service pension) – with a 25% discount from the ticket price,
24.2. person with a group I or II disability – with a 50% discount,
24.3. one companion accompanying an attendee stated in clause 27.2. (or presenting the ticket of an attendee stated in clause 27.2.) – with a 50% discount,
24.4. family of 1 or 2 adults and 2 or more children – with a 25% discount,
24.5. group of 10 to 30 persons – with a 20% discount,
24.6. group of 31 and more persons – with a 25% discount.
25. Tickets under clauses 27.3.–27.6. can only be purchased in person at the Information Center of the Concert Hall or sales points of SIA „Biļešu paradīze”.
26. The Concert Hall shall offer a seat in the parterre section of the event hall, if possible, to an event attendee in a wheelchair. Upon arriving to the event, the attendee in a wheelchair shall address the Information Center, and Concert Hall personnel shall ensure that the attendee arrives to the seat indicated on their ticket.
27. The Concert Hall has the right to cancel the discounts stipulated in clause 27 for specific events; attendees shall be notified thereof in advertisements for the specific event via the Concert Hall website, repertoire booklet and/or social media.
28. Provisions for children attending an event for adult audiences (evening events, classical music events):
28.1. children until the age of 7 may be denied attendance. Exceptions can be made if the person accompanying the child guarantees that the child will behave in a quiet and calm manner;
28.2. if indicated in the event description, a ‘lap ticket’ must be purchased for children until the age of 7 if they are not occupying a separate seat;
28.3. one attendee may only bring one child not occupying a separate seat to an event;
28.4. a person accompanying a child until the age of 10 shall be asked to purchase tickets near the exit door of the event hall in order to leave the hall without bothering other persons, if necessary. Re-entry into the hall during the event shall not be permitted until intermission;
28.5. a person accompanying a child shall be fully responsible for the child’s behavior during the event. The disturbing behavior of a child (whispering, talking, restless sitting, playing on the phone, walking, etc.) is bothering attendees, artists and audio and video recording of events, therefore personnel may ask to eliminate such situations. In the event of a repeated request personnel may remove the attendee and their child from the event space.
29. Tickets to events organized by the Concert Hall may be booked if there are more than 14 days left until the event date. Booked tickets must be purchased no later than 14 days prior to the event. The booking of tickets which are not purchased in the established term shall be canceled. Booking can be made at the Information Center of the Concert Hall by phone, +371 63424555, or at any sales point of SIA “Biļešu paradīze”.
30. If an attendee has arrived late to the event or has not attended it, the unused ticket shall not be reimbursed. Lost tickets shall not be replaced.
31. Purchased tickets for Concert Hall events shall not be exchanged or accepted for return, except for events whose date has been changed or which have been canceled. In such events, tickets may be returned and reimbursed prior to the beginning of the event whose date has been changed or the canceled event. For canceled events, tickets which have been purchased in person may only be returned in person at ticket sales points; if the ticket has been purchased online, money shall be received to the billing account of the person’s bank from which the payment was made. For events whose date has been changed, the purchased ticket shall be valid unless otherwise stated in the information about the event with the changed date. If, due to objective reasons, it is not possible to attend the event on the changed date, a ticket that has been purchased in person may be returned in person at ticket sales points; for tickets purchased remotely online, a free-form request must be e-mailed to email@example.com.
32. The barcode of each ticket/invitation is unique. In order to avoid misunderstandings during the attendance of the Concert Hall or fraud, it is recommended to avoid photocopying, scanning, taking pictures of the tickets or publishing them online.
33. The attendee of the Concert Hall shall take full material liability for damages caused to the Concert Hall, its equipment and other visitors.
34. In the event of non-observance of the present Provisions, employees of SIA “Lielais Dzintars” have the right to remove the attendee from the Concert Hall without ticket reimbursement.
35. The Concert Hall shall not be held responsible for items left by visitors in the cloakroom or other places in the Concert Hall.